Thursday, June 26, 2014

GoVoxBox!

I recently received my #GoVoxBox, compliments of Influenster for testing purposes. I was SO excited to receive it and it did not disapoint. I wanted to give a mini-review of each product.

I'll start off with my favorite product which was the Vitamin Next Step Shaker Cup. This is seriously the cutest cup and matches my workout clothes (purple, black, and white) perfectly. It works great and is the perfect size for me.

The Next Step Fit N' Full Shake mix was surprisingly delicious. I don't normally tend to like protein powder, but these were not bad at all! My favorite was the Vanilla, and I mixed it in with a strawberry banana smoothie. It was VERY filling.

The Profoot Pedi-Rock was also much needed! Now that it is flip-flop season, I really needed a foot rock, and this one did the job! It is designed to be held in your hand easily, and just washes clean with water. It is one of the better foot rocks that I've tried!

The Profoot Triad Orthotic inserts were not normally something I'd purchase, but I put them in my work-out shoes to test them out. They were very comfortable and even came with glue dots to adhese in my shoes!

The Aqua Spa Bath Soak was another of my favorite products. It left my skin feeling smooth and my bath smelling great! I love a  nice bath and these will definitely be something I'll repurchase.

The Playtex Sport Tampons had an easy applicator and were comfortable! Not much to say, but I normally buy this brand and will continue to purchase these!

I also received a coupon for Muller Yogurt and it was yummy!! It was not sold in many stores near me, but I was happy once I found it!

Lastly were the Blue Diamond Blueberry Almonds. I personally did not like the taste of these, but I don't normally snack on almonds. The blueberry taste was off and seemed too artificial.

1 comment:

  1. I think out of everything, I would enjoy the Next Step Fit N' Full Shake. I really like looking at new or things I dont know about in health/diet department since I'm currently trying to get into fitness.

    ReplyDelete